We know that the way in which personal information is used is important to you. That information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. Under this, and any related legislation, we will process such information in a fair and lawful manner. We maintain databases of the information that we hold both electronically and manually and will keep the data secure to prevent unauthorised access by others.
When we first obtain personal information from you, or when you take a new service when using the website, we will give you the opportunity to tell us if you do not want to receive information about our other services. You will normally be able to do this by ticking a box on the application form. You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at the address below
You can access and browse our website without disclosing any personal data. However, if you wish to use some of the services that we offer, you will need to provide certain information.
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- When you agree to pay for a service from us, we may collect your contact details, and details of how you will pay for the service. This might include your bank details
- When you contact us via the contact form this will give us too Name, email and phone number
- When you apply for a job or send in your employment details you may tell us personal information about yourself relevant to your recruitment
Using Personal Information
We do not sell or share that information with others, except as set out below:
We will use your personal information to:
- Identify you when you contact us
- Contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multi media messages) about other services offered by us
We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud we will record this and may share it with other people or organisations. We and other organisations may use and search records to:
- Help make decisions about credit funded services provided to you
- Check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you give us other satisfactory proof of identity
Please remember that communications over the internet, such as emails and webmails (messages sent through a website) are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your emails may go through a number of countries before they are delivered – that is the nature of the internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Our site may include links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable client information to those third party websites. However those websites sometimes use technology that automatically receives your IP address.
You may request details and copies of the information that we hold about you. You may also request that we delete or rectify any information that is inaccurate. We reserve the right to charge a small fee for supplying this information and we may require proof of identity before we supply it to you. Any such request, or if you do not wish us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes then you can notify us at anytime. If your personal data changes then please let us know and we can correct or update it.
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case we will publish the amended version here on our website.